A Finance Tracker and budgeting tool built entirely in Notion.
This Notion Template is built from three databases to capture, calculate and store your monthly income, expenditure and yearly profit & loss.
Join the 6000+ users who have already simplified their lives with my Notion systems.
With this system you can:
- Quickly log and track automatically dated income and expenditure, linking it to clients, and categories.
- Capture monthly expenses as one-off, variable or fixed entries and simply reset it each month.
- Create monthly fixed & variable expense budget items using the template generator for quick account management
- View rolled-up income, expenditure and profit/loss reports in the Balance Report database.
- Set budget limits for specific expenses and track when you over spend.
- Set % claims against individual expenses to manage both your personal expenditure and your claimed business expenses.
- Keep an historic record of everything, for each financial year, and easily reset the dashboard to start a new one.
All you need to use it is a Notion account (free for life). A set-up guide and accompanying suggestions and further references are included in the Notion template including how to change the system to your currency. There is also a video tour of the system with further tips for using and integrating the template on the Better Creating YouTube channel. View the tour video here: https://youtu.be/0H86r6HGlog
*This template works as an addition to my Complete, Create and Productive Life OS templates.
By purchasing this template you will also sign-up to my email list (if you aren't already) ... Occasional snippets of wonder on productivity and creative life to your inbox! You can unsubscribe at anytime :)
*This template is created as a guide only. You are solely responsible for your own finances and should always check your own calculations when using this template to do your accounting.
*Unfortunately I can't offer returns as this is not possible with Notion templates. Once you have the link / duplicate them they are yours. If you have concerns, please email before downloading. Any additional sales taxes for your country are added by Gumroad at checkout. :)
Read my FAQs & Basic Service Level Agreement here: https://www.bettercreating.com/templatefaqs